Polycom VVX 501 Business Media Phone (2200-48500-025)
The Polycom VVX 501 performance business media phone unifies superior voice capabilities and applications into a simple-to-use, yet high performance unified communications (UC) solution. It is the ideal, all-in-one knowledge worker productivity tool, built to integrate seamlessly into a wide range of UC environments.
The VVX 501 includes all the features and functionality of the VVX 500 and adds an improved memory and processor. This allows for better performance as Polycom continues to upgrade VoIP feature set.
Please call for availability.
Polycom VVX 501 Features
- Gesture-based, multi-touch capable, capacitive touchscreen
- 3.5" TFT LCD display at QVGA (320x240) pixel resolution
- On-screen virtual keyboard
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for media and storage applications
- 12 lines (registrations)
- Fixed feature buttons include speakerphone, headset, mute, volume up/down
- Dual port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- SIP protocol support
- HD voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for handset, speakerphone, or optional wideband audio headset
- Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, echo cancellation, and background noise suppression
- Easy deployment and administration with Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web-based configuration
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or optional 48V power supply (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Video conferencing via optional external USB camera (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Increased memory and improved processor
- Requires a minimum firmware version of 126.96.36.19915 or later