Polycom VVX 411 Business Media Phone (2200-48450-025)
✔ Factory Installed Device Certificate
The Polycom VVX 411 is a color mid-range business media phone that delivers crystal-clear communications for today's office workers and call attendants.
The VVX 411 includes all the features and functionality of the VVX 410 and adds a USB port as well as improved memory and processor. This allows for better performance as Polycom continues to upgrade VoIP feature set.
Please call for availability.
Polycom VVX 411 Features
- Backlit 3.5" color LCD - 320x240 resolution
- 12 lines (programmable line keys)
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys
- 4-way navigation cluster
- Fixed feature buttons include speakerphone, headset, mute, volume up/down, transfer, message, do not disturb
- Dual port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- SIP protocol support
- HD voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for handset, speakerphone, or optional wideband audio headset
- Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, echo cancellation, and background noise suppression
- Easy deployment and administration with Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web-based configuration
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or optional PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Single USB port for media and storage applications (e.g. recording calls to USB flash drive, adding personal background photos from flash drive, adding personal photos as screen saver from flash drive)
- Increased memory and improved processor
- Requires a minimum firmware version of 5.4.1 or later