Polycom VVX 410 Business Media Phone (2200-46162-025) Grade B
✔ Factory Installed Device Certificate
The Polycom VVX 410 is a color mid-range business media phone that delivers crystal-clear communications for today's office workers and call attendants.
Grade B Condition - These Polycom VVX 410 units are 100% functional but have cosmetic blemishes that are too extensive to be remanufactured to Like New condition. They are an excellent choice for high traffic use, warehouse applications, and common areas. For representative cosmetic blemishes, click on the image(s) to the left.
Please call for availability.
Polycom VVX 410 Features
- Backlit 3.5" color LCD - 320x240 resolution
- 12 lines (programmable line keys)
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys
- 4-way navigation cluster
- Fixed feature buttons include speakerphone, headset, mute, volume up/down, transfer, message, do not disturb
- Dual port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- SIP protocol support
- HD voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for handset, speakerphone, or optional wideband audio headset
- Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, echo cancellation, and background noise suppression
- Easy deployment and administration with Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web-based configuration
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or optional PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)