Polycom VoiceStation 300 (2200-17910-001)
The Polycom VoiceStation 300 is a small conference phone ideally suited for desktops, offices, and other small rooms. With a microphone range of up to seven feet, the VoiceStation 300 is perfect for small conferences with three to four participants.
Like New: $139.99
VoiceStation 300 Features
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology - Allows natural, interactive two-way conversations.
- Dynamic Noise Reduction - Automatically reduces room background noise for clearer sound and more efficient conferencing.
- 360 Degree Coverage - Three cardioid microphones provide 360 degree coverage so that everybody in the room can be heard clearly.
- Compact Industrial Design - Fits well on a desk or small table, making it a great solution for offices
- Easy to use and install - No training required, connects into any analog phone jack.
- Convenient Controls - Volume, mute, redial, flash, and hold are located on an intuitive, easy-to-use keypad
- Auxiliary Output Jack - Allows connections to other peripherals, such as an audio recorder
- The VoiceStation 300 plugs into any analog line or analog extension port