Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 (2200-07300-001)
The Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 is the world's first conference phone that automatically adapts to each meeting environment, providing high fidelity voice clarity for all participants. When two SoundStation VTX 1000 conference phones connect on opposite ends of a call, the phones automatically connect in VTX Wideband mode, resulting in extraordinary fidelity.
Like New: $167.99
SoundStation VTX 1000 Features
- Unparalleled room coverage - Speak naturally from up to 20-feet from a microphone and be heard clearly on the far-end
- Revolutionary voice quality - The world's first phone to deliver wideband voice over ordinary telephone lines; it's like going from black and white to color TV!
- Built-in investment protection - Allows you to download new software remotely through an ordinary telephone line to add new features and applications
- Maximum configuration flexibility - Has independent input and output, bass/treble controls, and internal mic and speaker control for multiple uses and applications including external speakers
- Easy to install/easy to use - Start conferencing in minutes
- Optional expansion microphones - Extend coverage for larger conference tables/rooms (sold separately; see drop down menu above)
- The SoundStation VTX 1000 is compatible with any analog line (POTS) or analog station port