Polycom SoundStation Duo (2200-19000-001)
Whether your conference rooms use analog lines today or you've already migrated to Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony, the SoundStation Duo phone delivers the ultimate deployment flexibility for small to midsize rooms.
Please call for availability.
SoundStation Duo Features
- Crystal clear conversations featuring HD Voice and echo cancellation
- 3 built-in cardioid microphones with up to 10 foot pickup range
- Can add optional external expansion microphones for additional coverage
- 248 x 28 pixel white LED backlit display
- Supports both analog and IP telephony platforms - Ethernet 10/100 BaseT port for SIP deployments; Two-wire RJ-11 analog port for PBX or PSTN deployments
- 24x7 reliability with automatic failover from IP to analog
- Interoperable with leading SIP-based PBX and softswitch platforms
- Easy administration with no boot server required
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) when used with direct network connection in SIP mode
- Powered with included Power Injection Module (PIM) when used in PSTN mode or dual PSTN/SIP mode