Polycom SoundStation 2 Direct Connect for Nortel (2200-17120-001)
For Nortel Meridian users, communicating with crystal clarity couldn't be easier. Just connect a SoundStation 2 Direct Connect for Nortel directly into a Meridian PBX digital wall jack. You don't need an analog port, analog adapter, or complicated connnections to take advantage of natural two-way conversations with Polycom's breakthrough, Acoustic Clarity Technology.
Please call for availability.
SoundStation 2 Direct Connect for Nortel Features
- Direct access to your Meridian PBX conferencing feature allowing connections to up to 6 locations without a conferencing bridge (dependent upon Meridian PBX configuration
- Large backlit display that offers easily visible call information and telephone functions
- Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) provides maximum microphone sensitivity while reducing background noise
- 360 degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing so only the microphone closest to the speaker is on
- Optional extended microphones for larger conference room coverage (see accessory below)
- 12-key telephone keypad, on-hook/off-hook, conference, mute volume up/down, menu, navigation keys
- 3 context sensitive soft keys including redial, transfer, hold, programmable conference key
- 25 programmable speed dials
- User selectable ring tones
- Compatible with Nortel Meridian PBX digital station port; connects to the same port used for M2200, M2600 and M3900 series digital telephones