Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 PoE (2200-12670-025) Grade B
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 is a premium SIP desktop phone with color display that delivers a rich voice, visual, and applications experience.
Grade B Condition - These SoundPoint IP 450 units are 100% functional but have cosmetic blemishes that are too extensive to be remanufactured to Like New condition. They are an excellent choice for high traffic use, warehouse applications, and common areas. For representative cosmetic blemishes, click on inset image strip to the left.
Grade B: $59.99
SoundPoint IP 670 Features
- A Rich Visual Experience - Large, vibrant color display enables easier viewing and navigation, plus integration with productivity-enhancing applications
- Polycom HD Voice - Unparalleled voice clarity to make your calls more efficient and productive
- Advanced SIP Functionality - Shared lines, busy lamp field, and presence
- Gigabit Ethernet Support - Future-proofs network infrastructure investment
- Expandability - Can handle 6 lines in stand-alone mode and 34 lines with three Polycom SoundPoint IP Color Expansion Modules (see accessory below)
- Built-in USB Port - Supports applications such as Local Call Recording from the Polycom Productivity Suite
- Broad interoperability - Certified to support a broad array of SIP call control platforms
- SIP call control platforms Choice of power options - Powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE) - no PoE cable accessory needed. Can also be powered by AC Power Supply (sold separately; see drop down option above)