Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 PoE (2200-12651-025) Grade B
Designed to appeal to both executive users who require advanced features and applications, and telephone attendants who need multiple line support, the Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 sets a new standard for high-performance IP phones.
Grade B Condition - These SoundPoint IP 650 units are 100% functional but have cosmetic blemishes that are too extensive to be remanufactured to Certified Refurbished condition. They are an excellent choice for high traffic use, warehouse applications, and common areas.
SoundPoint IP 650 Features
- Unparalleled sound quality - Features Polycom's revolutionary HD Voice technology which brings a life-like richness and clarity to every call.
- Comprehensive, Cutting-Edge Feature Set -
- Six lines in standalone mode, 12 lines as an attendant console when equipped with SoundPoint IP Expansion Module
- Backlit, high-resolution graphical display
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- BLF, presence, text messaging, and buddy lists
- Integrated XHTML micro-browser for productivity increasing Web-based applications
- Efficient installation and provisioning
- Remote, zero-touch provisioning with support of a variety of servers
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support w/dual-port Ethernet switch
- Expandability - Can be equipped with up to three Expansion Modules to monitor up to 24 simultaneous calls on up to 12 lines
- Broad interoperability - Certified to support a rich set of features with a variety of leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms by Broadsoft, Sylantro, Interactive Intelligence/Vonexus, Digium, and other Polycom partners. Also interoperates with Microsoft Live Communications Server for telephony and presence.
- Choice of power options - Built-in, auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet. Can also be powered by local AC adapter (not included; see accessory above)
Accessories and Related Items