Polycom SoundPoint IP 601 PoE (2200-11631-025)
The award winning SoundPoint IP 601 is your best choice for a standards-based Voice over IP telephone. It is ideal for users requiring multiple lines, and it delivers both traditional telephone capabilities and new converged applications for you business desktop.
Please call for availability.
SoundPoint IP 601 Features
- Acoustic Clarity Technology - Polycom's legendary speakerphone technology that allows simultaneous natural conversation (full duplex)
- Multi-line support - Configure up to six lines with individual status display
- Flexibility - Choose between handset, headset, or natural two-way (full-duplex) speakerphone mode and choose your protocol and Technology Partner solutions
- Easy-to-use - 18 dedicated feature keys and four context-sensitive soft keys, 320x160 pixel LCD, message alert indicator
- Network interface - Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports; Manual or DHCP setup
- Codec support - G.711, G.729a
- Protocol support - IETF SIP
- Choice of power options - Can be powered by Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or by AC power adapter (not included - see drop down option above)
Accessories and Related Items