Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 PoE (2200-12450-025) Grade B
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 is a three-line SIP phone that delivers calls of unprecedented richness and clarity and supports a comprehensive range of cutting-edge features.
Grade B Condition - These SoundPoint IP 450 units are 100% functional but have cosmetic blemishes that are too extensive to be remanufactured to Like New condition. They are an excellent choice for high traffic use, warehouse applications, and common areas. For representative cosmetic blemishes, click on inset image strip to the left.
Grade B: $29.99
SoundPoint IP 450 Features
- Unparalleled sound quality - Features Polycom's revolutionary HD Voice technology which brings a life-like richness and clarity to every call.
- Comprehensive, Cutting-Edge Feature Set -
- Three lines
- Backlit, high-resolution graphical display
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- BLF, presence, text messaging, and buddy lists
- Integrated XHTML micro-browser for productivity increasing Web-based applications
- Efficient installation and provisioning
- Remote, zero-touch provisioning with support of a variety of servers
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support w/dual-port Ethernet switch
- Broad interoperability - Certified to support a rich set of features with a variety of leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms by Broadsoft, Sylantro, Interactive Intelligence/Vonexus, Digium, and other Polycom partners. Also interoperates with Microsoft Live Communications Server for telephony and presence.
- Choice of power options - Built-in, auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet. Can also be powered by 24V AC adapter (sold separately; see accessory above)