Polycom SoundPoint IP 430 PoE (2200-12430-025) Grade B
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 430 2-line desktop IP phone is designed to meet telephony needs of general business users - cubicle workers involved with a low-to-medium volume of telephone calls.
Grade B Condition - These SoundPoint IP 430 units are 100% functional but have cosmetic blemishes that are too extensive to be remanufactured to Like New condition. They are an excellent choice for high traffic use, warehouse applications, and common areas. For representative cosmetic blemishes, click on the image(s) to the left.
Grade B: $27.99
SoundPoint IP 430 Features
- Acoustic Clarity Technology - Polycom's legendary speakerphone technology that allows simultaneous natural conversation (full duplex)
- Multi-line support - Configure up to two lines with individual status display
- Flexibility - Choose between handset, headset, or natural two-way (full-duplex) speakerphone mode and choose your protocol and Technology Partner solutions
- Easy-to-use - 9 dedicated feature keys and four context-sensitive soft keys, 132x46 pixel LCD, message alert indicator
- Network interface - Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports; Manual or DHCP setup
- Codec support - G.711, G.729a
- Protocol support - IETF SIP, HTTPS Secure Provisioning
- Choice of power options - Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE). Can also be powered by AC Power Supply (not included - see drop down option above).