Polycom SoundPoint IP 301 w/AC Adapter (2200-11331-001) Grade B
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 301 provides an easy transition from traditional PBX features and functionality into the world of Voice over IP with dedicated hard keys and context sensitive soft keys. Suitable for everyday users, the SoundPoint IP 301 offers excellent voice quality when used with a handset or in headset mode.
Grade B Condition - These SoundPoint IP 301 units are 100% functional but have cosmetic blemishes that are too extensive to be remanufactured to Like New condition. They are an excellent choice for high traffic use, warehouse applications, and common areas. For representative cosmetic blemishes, click on the image(s) to the left.
Grade B: $24.99
SoundPoint IP 301 Features
- Multi-line support - Configure up to two lines with individual status display
- Flexibility - Choose between handset or headset mode and choose your protocol and Technology Partner solutions
- Easy-to-use - Dedicated feature keys and context-sensitive soft keys, 4 line x 20 character wide LCD
- Choice of powering options - Support for AC power and Power over Ethernet (PoE) options
- Fixed features - Message alert indicator, 2 line keys, 5 configurable feature keys, mute key, headset key, hold key
- Built-in speaker - One-way speaker for paging and alerting
- Network interface - Dual 10/100Mbit/s switched Ethernet ports; Manual or DHCP setup
- Codec support - G.711m/A, G.729a
- Protocol support - IETF SIP
- Includes AC Adapter and Network/Data Power Cable
- Also supports 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) with optional PoE cable (not included)