Partner ACS Remote Administration Software
Partner ACS Remote Administration gives you the ability to manage a Partner ACS Release 3.0 or higher from your PC.
- Program the system (for example, assign outside lines)
- Program extensions (for example, program an autodial button on any extension)
- Back up and restore these and many other settings
- View the type of modules installed on the Partner ACS system
- Retrieve reports on system events such as errors and reboots
- Identify the current version of your software
- Identify the PCMCIA cards installed in the Partner ACS module
- View manual and automatic translation backup information that is stored in internal memory of the processor module (Release 7.0 only)
- All these features are accessed through a graphical interface that is easy to learn and use. And though the name says “Remote,” you can also use it to manage a Partner system locally. You can even choose to work offline and activate your changes when it’s convenient.
- Compatible with Partner ACS Release 3.0 or higher
- Requires Partner ACS Remote Access Backup/Restore Card