Partner ACS R6.0 Processor (700216054)
The Partner ACS R6.0 is a dynamic communications system with intuitive call handling and a variety of features that give you the flexible and efficient system you need.
Please call for availability.
Partner ACS R6 Processor Features
- Automatic Daylight Savings Patch - Includes the latest firmware (R6.85.T) that addresses the new daylight savings change
- Provides 3 Lines and 8 Stations
- Paging Port - Connect a loudspeaker paging system to a dedicated paging port on the processor
- Backup/Restore Capabilities - Back up system programming to a PC Card (sold separately - see Backup options above)
- Dual Line Caller ID - Supports both Caller ID name and number simultaneously on your display
- 2 PC Card Slots - Used for backup/restore of system programming, voice messaging PC cards, ASA/DXD, and software upgrades
- Direct Connection of Analog Devices - Answering machines, fax machines, telephones, and modems
- Two Contact-Closure Connections - Control door locks, security systems, and other devices by using the contact-closure adjunct
- Music On-Hold Port - Connect a music source or on-hold messaging system
- Station Message Detail Recording (SMDR) Port - Connect to a serial printer or call accounting solution
- Two Power Failure Transfer Ports - Use single line telephones to connect to your phone lines during power outages
- The Partner ACS R6.0 Processor is compatible with a variety of voice mails, expansion modules, and telephone sets.
- Voice Mail Systems - Partner Mail VS, Partner Messaging, and Partner Voice Messaging PC Card
- Expansion Modules - 200/200E, 206/206E, 308EC, 400E/400EC, 012E, T1, 1600 DSL
- Telephone Sets - Standard Single Line, MLS, Eurostyle, and Eurostyle Series 2
- Also compatible with a variety of wireless, headset and conferencing solutions
- Partner ACS R6.0 Processor
- Power cord
- Battery backup clip w/AAA batteries
- Optional Standard Backup/Restore or Remote Access Backup/Restore Card (sold separately; see drop down option above)