Nortel IP Audio Conference Phone 2033 w/PoE Module and External Microphones (NTEX11BA70E6)
The Nortel IP Audio Conference Phone 2033 is a full duplex, handsfree conference phone which is ideally suited for conference rooms of small-to-medium size and managerial/executive offices.
Like New: $354.87
Nortel IP 2033 Features
- Exceptional coverage - 360 degree room coverage with optional expansion microphones offers flexible and expandable coverage for small-to-medium sized conference rooms or offices (up to 20 ft. x 30 ft./ 6.1 m x 9.1 m)
- Easy to read display - Backlit 3x24 LCD promotes enhanced viewing angles for conference users
- Ten fixed keys - Line, Release, Hold, Mute, Up/Down Volume, Scroll Up/Down, Messages, Services
- Three soft-label keys - Easy-to-use navigation
- Rich user experience - Tight business telephony feature integration with Nortel Communication Servers
- Field upgradeable firmware - Added convenience and time savings using Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) or UNIStim File Transfer Protocol (UFTP)
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet Module; can also be powered by local AC power adapter (not included)
- Includes pair of extended External Microphones
- Compatible with Communication Server 1000, Communication Server 2000, Communication Server 2100, Business Communications Manager 50/200/400 and Survivable Remote Gateway 50/200/400.