Norstar MICS 5.0 Software Card (NT7B64YL)
Certified Refurbished: $29.00
Features and hardware added to Norstar MICS 5.0
- Spare/replacement software card for your Norstar MICS 5.0 system.
- Features based on Advanced Private Networking (MCDN SL-1 protocol) between the Norstar and a Meridian 1 system.
- SL-1 PRI access requires an MCDN software code. Access to central Voice Mail and Automated
- Attendant equipment connected to the Meridian system.
- Route Optimization (TRO) which determines the best network route for redirected calls.
- Message Waiting Indication (MWI) over PRI lines
- Network Call Redirection Information (NCRI), which is built on the existing Call Forward and Call Transfer features.
- Private networking, which supports the Uniform Dialing Plan (UDP) and Coordinated Dialing Plan (CDP) schemes supported by the MCDN network. This section includes the settings for identifying your system within a network, and determining how enbloc dialing identifies a private network dial string.
- This release also supports creating tandem calling over a private network of Norstars, which allows calls from local nodes to a remote Norstar system or to a remote PSTN over private network lines.