Norstar CICS 7.1 (4x16) w/Caller ID
NOTE: Like New CICS 0x16 Cabinets do not include blank covers for universal trunk slots or door cover over amphenol connectors. This does not affect function of system.
Please call for availability.
Norstar CICS 7.1 Features
- Provides 4 lines (Caller ID compatible) and 16 station ports
- Expandable to 8 lines and 24 station ports (16 x 24 with ISDN-BRI)
- ISDN-BRI compatible
- Two Universal cartridge slots accept any combination of Analog Trunk Cartridges and ISDN-BRI Interface Cartridges
- Built-in Auto Attendant automatically answers incoming calls - callers can either enter an extension number or use Custom Call Routing to reach a specific extension or department
- Internal Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA) for analog connectivity
- Distinctive Ringing - Trunk-based ringing tones
- 255 system speed dials
- Customizable integrated applications support voice messaging, automated attendants, call center, computer telephony integration
- Extended DST rules begin in March 2007. Daylight Savings Time is extended by four weeks from the second Sunday of March to end on the first Sunday of November. The options under AutoDS Time have changed to reflect these new rules. Now the settings are Std (standard), Extd (extended), or None.
- Supports all Norstar M7000 and T7000 Business Series Terminals
- Norstar 0x16 Cabinet w/Power
- Norstar CICS 7.0 SW Card
- Norstar Global Analog Trunk Cartridge (Caller-ID)