Norstar Analog Terminal Adapter - ATA 2 (NT8B90AL, A0636406)
The Norstar Analog Terminal Adapter-2 (ATA-2) is the most recent model of analog terminal adapter introduced for the Norstar system. The ATA-2 converts the Norstar digital interface to analog for communication with such analog devices as single line telephones, FAX machines, modems and answering machines.
Due to the age of these devices, the plastic housings may show some yellowing. This does not affect the function of the unit.
Like New: $48.99
Norstar ATA2 Features
- Converts the Norstar digital interface to analog for communication with such analog devices as single line telephones, fax machines, modems, and answering machines
- Single line sets can interface with Norstar system features such as call waiting, call forward, and many more
- Provides a means of connecting a single line set to the Norstar system in either a long loop or off-premise extension configuration
- ATA-2 supports faster data transmission speeds, up to and including 28.8 kbps
- Compatible with CICS any release, MICS any release, 3x8 DR1 (3x8, 6x16, 8x24), 3x8 DR5/5.1, Compact DR2/DR5/DR5-DS, Modular DR2 or higher, and Nortel BCM