Norstar M0X8M Analog Station Module with Message Waiting Indicator - ASM w/MWI (NTBB51CB-93)
The Norstar M0X8M Analog Station Module adds 8 additional analog station ports with message waiting indication to your Norstar Modular ICS main cabinet.
Norstar M0X8M ASM w/MWI Features
- 8 analog station ports - Supports up to 8 analog devices (data or voice - e.g. single line telephones, fax machines, modems, answering machines) with speeds up to 33.6 Kbps
- 2 DS-30 fiber ports - A maximum of two ASMs, providing a total of 16 analog ports, can be connected through a single DS-30 port. The total number of ASMs that can be installed on a system is determined by the available DS-30 ports on the MICS core.
- DS-30 Fiber Port 1 - Used to connect to the Norstar MICS main cabinet equipped with a fiber expansion cartridge
- DS-30 Fiber Port 2 - Used for daisy-chaining a second M0X8A analog station module
- Message waiting indication - Supports visual message indication or stuttered dial tone on compatible telephone sets
Norstar M0X8AM Analog Station Module (ASM w/MWI), Fiber cable assembly, and Mounting bracket
- The Norstar M0X8AM Analog Station Module w/MWI is compatible with all releases of Norstar Modular ICS
- To add the Norstar M0X8AM Analog Station Module to your Norstar Modular ICS main cabinet, you will need one of the following fiber expansion cartridges:
- 2-Port Fiber Expansion Cartridge
- 6-Port Fiber Expansion Cartridge
- 6-Port Combination Fiber Services Cartridge