Mitel 5330 Backlit IP Phone (50005804) Grade B
The Mitel 5330 Backlit IP Phone is a full-feature enterprise class telephone that provides users with real-time access to applications and services such as web browsing, contact lists, call history logs and many customizable user settings.
Grade B Condition - These Mitel 5330 IP phones are 100% functional but have cosmetic blemishes that are too extensive to be remanufactured to Like New condition. They are an excellent choice for high traffic use, warehouse applications, and common areas. For representative cosmetic blemishes, please click on the product images to enlarge.
Please call for availability.
Mitel 5330 Backlit Features
- Large backlit graphics display (160 x 320)
- 24 Programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in 3 pages of 8 keys each
- Wideband Audio Support - ships with a wideband handset (7kz) standard
- Peripherals and modules support: Line Interface Module, IP Conference Unit, Cordless (DECT) Accessories, Wireless LAN Stand, Gigabit Ethernet Stand
- 12 fixed function keys: Hold, Settings, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel, Volume/Ringing/Contrast Up & Down, Previous Page, Next Page
- 3 context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Browser-based Desktop Tool for easy user programming and key labeling
- Supports Mitel Unified Communicator (UC) Express and 5300 Intelligent Directory Applications
- Dual mode phone: support for SIP and MiNET protocols
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Dual port IP phone (10/100 Mb integrated Ethernet switch)
- Powered by 802.3af PoE or local power supply (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Mitel 3300 IP Communications Platform (ICP), Release 8.0 (UR1)
- Mitel SX-200 ICP Release 4.0 (UR3)
- Mitel Teleworker Solution, Release 4.5