Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit w/Side Control Kit (50004459, 50004461, 50005300)
The Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit is a full-duplex IP conferencing unit that supports natural conversation while eliminating background noise – even in large meeting rooms – for exceptional voice quality and clarity. This kit includes everything you need to connect the Mitel 5310 to your Mitel 5220 or 5224 IP phone.
Like New: $113.99
Mitel 5310 Kit Features
- Full-duplex handsfree operation
- Acoustic beam-forming technology to focus on lead speaker and eliminate background noise, side conversations etc.
- Noise reduction and automatic gain control
- Integrated LED direction indicators that provide conference participants visual confirmation that the unit is receiving their voice
- Dual-colored LEDs (orange / green) indicate status: mute, presentation mode and directionality of microphone
- Full telephony functionality through Mitel IP phones
- Presentation mode allows the user to focus / freeze the beam in a particular direction
- Mitel Communications Director (MCD) release 4.0 or later
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP) release 4.0 or later
- Mitel SX-200 ICP release 4.0 (UR1) or later
- Mitel SIP phones release 8.0