Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit w/Side Control Kit (50004459, 50004461, 50005300)
The Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit is a full-duplex IP conferencing unit that supports natural conversation while eliminating background noise – even in large meeting rooms – for exceptional voice quality and clarity. This kit includes everything you need to connect the Mitel 5310 to your Mitel 5220 or 5224 IP phone.
Please call for availability.
Mitel 5310 Kit Features
- Full-duplex handsfree operation
- Acoustic beam-forming technology to focus on lead speaker and eliminate background noise, side conversations etc.
- Noise reduction and automatic gain control
- Integrated LED direction indicators that provide conference participants visual confirmation that the unit is receiving their voice
- Dual-colored LEDs (orange / green) indicate status: mute, presentation mode and directionality of microphone
- Full telephony functionality through Mitel IP phones
- Presentation mode allows the user to focus / freeze the beam in a particular direction
- Mitel Communications Director (MCD) release 4.0 or later
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP) release 4.0 or later
- Mitel SX-200 ICP release 4.0 (UR1) or later
- Mitel SIP phones release 8.0