Mitel 5304 IP Phone (51011571)
The Mitel 5304 IP Phone is a cost-effective entry-level display phone that provides access to the features and applications enabled by Mitel IP Communications Platforms. It is particularly well suited for areas where a small footprint is required: cruise ship cabins, hotel guest room phones, university dorms, classrooms, or beside a cash register in retail environments.
Please call for availability.
Mitel 5304 Features
- 2 x 20 backlit display (with auto-dimming)
- 2 lines with LED indication: one prime line and one programmable key with LED
- Eight programmable keys: speed dials, features access codes, paging, conferencing, voice mail access, etc.
- Incoming call visual indication
- Message waiting indication
- Adjustable volume / ringing controls
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet Switch for connection with your network and your PC
- Wall-mountable (optional)
- Dual mode supports both SIP and MiNet protocols
- ADA-compliant (HAC handset)
- Small footprint (26.5 cm x 10 cm or 10.5” x 4”)
- Powered via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or optional 48V PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
- Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 9.0 (UR1) or later
- Mitel SX-200 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 4.0 (UR5) or later
- SIP release 7.2 or later