Merlin Messaging Release 3.0 - 10 Port (617D49)
Includes 10-port PC card.
Like New: $979.00
Merlin Messaging R3.0 Features
- 200 Mailboxes with 6000 Minutes (100 Hours) of Storage. Configure up to 200 subscribers with up to 100 hours of total storage.
- 2-Ports. Expandable to 12-Ports. Expands easily from 2 to 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12-ports for future growth and optimal performance.
- Easy Administration. Administer the Merlin Messaging Release 2.5 through a system display telephone (4424LD+ or MLX-20L) or through your LAN using a Windows based PC and easy to use administration software.
- Automated Attendant Service. Provides 4 Automated Attendants which answer incoming lines and present callers with a list of options (i.e. "Press 1 for sales...Press 2 for technical...etc."). Based on caller's input, they may be transferred to an extension, played an informational announcement, transferred to a voice mailbox, or presented with a submenu containing additional options. The Automated Attendant Service can also detect and route fax calls.
- Multilingual Support. Language support for U.S. English, Canadian French, and Latin American Spanish.
- Voice Mail Service. Allows subscribers to record and send messages, forward and reply to messages, listen to messages, return calls to internal callers, record their names and personal greetings, activate personal greetings, change their personal operators, change their passwords, set up outcalling, create personal group lists, change call answer mode of their mailbox, transfer to another extension, or designate message as priority, private, and/or request return receipt.
- Call Answer Service. Functions as a personal answering machine, allowing a caller to hear a personal greeting, switch to the alternate language if the system is configured in bilingual mode, leave a voice message, designate voice message as a priority or private message, transfer to an operator to another extension.
- Delay Announcement Service (DAS). Provides recorded delay announcements for callers when calls are in queue for selected DGC groups.
- Mailbox Management Made Simple. Easily manage and administer your mailbox directly through a LAN connection and your PC's internet browser using Merlin Messaging's www.messenger software.
- Clamshell required for Merlin Legend Systems or Merlin Magix Systems with plastic Basic Control Unit or plastic Merlin Legend Expansion Unit
- Clamshell not required for Merlin Magix Systems with metal Merlin Magix Basic Carrier or metal Merlin Magix Expansion
- Includes 10-Port Card
- The Merlin Messaging R3.0 is compatible with all releases of Merlin Magix and Merlin Legend Release 7.0.