Konftel 300IP SIP Conference Phone (910101079)
The Konftel 300IP is a flexible SIP-based conference phone, perfect for companies that use IP voice services. Its clear, natural sound comes from OmniSound HD, Konftel’s patented wideband audio technology.
Konftel 300IP Features
- Omnisound audio technology provides clear conversations with no clipping, background noise suppression, and an equalizer to adjust sound pitch.
- SIP based for integration with leading SIP based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- Web based configuration to import/export contacts and settings
- Conference guide helps you set up group calls with the touch of a button
- Optional PA interface box connects amplifiers and mixers to AUX port for larger group requirements (not included)
- Supports up to 2 GB SD memory card to record your meetings and conference calls for archiving and future reference
- Phone book provides quick access to 50 contacts and 20 call groups
- Optional expansion microphones increase coverage and number of participants (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Powered by Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)