Konftel 300 Conference Phone (910101059)
The Konftel 300 is a tabletop conferencing speakerphone that provides superior voice quality for small and midsize conferencing rooms. It provides flexible conferencing by allowing connections to analog lines, VoIP calls, and mobile phones.
Konftel 300 Features
- Omnisound audio technology provides clear conversations with no clipping, background noise suppression, and an equalizer to adjust sound pitch.
- Line mode selector allows to switch and connect analog, VoIP, or mobile connections for greater flexibility in conference calling (mobile connections require an optional adapter cord)
- Conference guide helps you set up group calls with the touch of a button
- Optional expansion microphones increase coverage and number of participants (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Optional PA interface box connects amplifiers and mixers to AUX port for larger group requirements (not included)
- Record your meetings and conference calls to an SD memory card for archiving and future reference
- Phone book provides quick access to 50 contacts and 20 call groups
- Plug and play - Connects to an analog telephone line (POTS) or analog telephone station on your PBX - just plug it in and start conferencing