Jabra PRO 920 Wireless Headset for Avaya Telephones
The Jabra PRO 920 is a professional entry-level wireless headset designed for use with deskphones. It offers all the essential features of a wireless headset in a simple design, at an attractive price point.
Please choose your phone model using the drop down menu below so that we can bundle your wireless headset with the correct EHS cord.
Jabra PRO 920 Features
- DECT 6.0
- Up to 8 hours talk time and 36 hours standby time
- Range up to 325 ft.
- Two wearing styles - comfortable over-the-head headband or over-the-ear with flexible earhook
- DSP for optimizing voice and music and suppressing echoes
- Up to 4 headsets can be joined to one base at the same time for conference calls
- Fixed boom with noise-canceling microphone
- Battery status indicator
- The following Avaya telephones are compatible with the Jabra PRO 920 and do not require the additional GN1000 accessory (not included) to obtain full hookswitch control and ring detection
- 1120E, 1140E, 1150E, 1165E
- 1408, 1416
- 1608, 1608-I,1616, 1616-I
- 2410, 2420
- 4610SW, 4620, 4620SW, 4621, 4621SW, 4622SW, 4625SW, 4630, 4630SW
- 5410, 5420
- 5610, 5620, 5621SW
- 6416D+M, 6424D+M
- 9404, 9408
- 9504, 9508
- 9608, 9611G, 9620, 9620C, 9620L, 9621G, 9630, 9630G, 9640, 9640G, 9641G, 9650, 9650C, 9670G