Jabra GN2000 Mono Soundtube Headset (2003-320-105)
The Jabra GN2000 Mono Soundtube headset is designed for contact centers with traditional telephony systems. It has a sturdy design built for the rigors of daily call center use, and features a soundtube microphone boom for typical office environments.
Amplifier or adapter required. See compatibility tables below.
Please call for availability.
Jabra GN2000 Mono Soundtube Features
- Monaural design fits comfortable over one ear
- Narrowband audio with a frequency response that is well suited for traditional analog phone lines, analog telephone sets, and digital desk telephones (TDM)
- Fully adjustable headband, over-the-head wearing style
- Omni-directional soundtube microphone for typical office environments
- Comfortable leatherette ear cushion
- Quick Disconnect (QD) for compatibility with a variety of amplifiers and adapters