Jabra GN2000 Mono Noise Canceling IP Headset (2013-82-05)
The Jabra GN2000 Mono Noise Canceling IP headset is designed for contact centers using IP telephony systems and Unified Communications. It has a sturdy design built for the rigors of daily call center use, and its noise canceling feature ensures that callers experience an understandable, professional call even in the loudest of office environments.
Amplifier or adapter required. See compatibility tables below.
Jabra GN2000 Mono Noise Canceling IP Features
- Monaural design fits comfortable over one ear
- Wideband audio enables realistic reproduction of human voices on IP telephony and Unified Communications
- Fully adjustable headband, over-the-head wearing style
- Noise canceling microphone for use in noisy office environments
- Flexible microphone boom
- Comfortable leatherette ear cushion
- Quick Disconnect (QD) for compatibility with a variety of amplifiers and adapters