Jabra GN2000 Mono Noise Canceling Headset (2003-820-105)
The Jabra GN2000 Mono Noise Canceling headset is designed for contact centers with traditional telephony systems. It has a sturdy design built for the rigors of daily call center use, and its noise canceling feature ensures that callers experience an understandable, professional call even in the loudest of office environments.
Amplifier or adapter required. See compatibility tables below.
Please call for availability.
Jabra GN2000 Mono Noise Canceling Features
- Monaural design fits comfortable over one ear
- Narrowband audio with a frequency response that is well suited for traditional analog phone lines, analog telephone sets, and digital desk telephones (TDM)
- Fully adjustable headband, over-the-head wearing style
- Noise canceling microphone for noisy office environments
- Flexible microphone boom
- Comfortable leatherette ear cushion
- Quick Disconnect (QD) for compatibility with a variety of amplifiers and adapters