Avaya IP500 Analog Trunk Card 4 Universal (700417405)
The Avaya IP500 Analog Trunk Card 4 provides 4 additional analog trunk ports on your Avaya IP Office system.
NOTE: The IP500 Analog Trunk Card 4 has been replaced with the IP500 Analog Trunk Card V2. The V2 is only compatible with IP Office 8.1.63 (Feature Pack 1) or higher. The IP500 Analog Trunk Card V2 will be substituted for this item, so please make sure your IP office is running 8.1.63 or higher.
Avaya IP500 Analog Trunk 4 Features
- Connects to IP500 base card - When connected to IP500 base card, it provides 4 loop-start analog trunk ports
- Also provides DTMF, caller ID (ICLID), busy tone detection
- Adjustable echo cancellation - Selectable to Off, 8, 16, 32, 64, and 128 milliseconds
- Power Failure Transfer - When fitted to an IP500 analog phone base card. During power failure, the first extension port (port 1) is connected to the first analog trunk (port 9)
- Maximum - 4 per IP500 control unit
- IP Office 6.1 - Must have a minimum software level of 6.1(20)
- IP Office 7.0 - Must have a minimum software level of 7.0(12)
- IP Office 8.0 or higher
- Requires an IP500 Digital Station 8, Analog Phone 2, Analog Phone 8, ETR 6, TCM 8, VCM 32, or VCM 64 base card with empty daughter card slot