Avaya IP400 Phone 30 V2 (700359912)
The Avaya IP400 Phone 30 V2 provides 30 additional analog station ports for your Avaya IP Office system.
Certified Refurbished: $789.00
Avaya IP400 Phone 30 V2 Features
- Provides an additional 30 Plain Ordinary Telephone (POT) ports for use with analog telephones
- Changes from V1 to V2: With IP Office 3.1, the message waiting indication (MWI) on each POT port can be configured for None, On, 51V Stepped, 81V, Line Reversal A or Line Reversal B. On uses the default determined by the system locale. POT ports on a Phone V2 module can additionally be configured for 101V operation. The ports do not include a ringing capacitor. Therefore for phones where this is a requirement, connection should be via a Master socket containing ringing capacitors. The DTE serial port on the rear of the module has been changed to a 9-pin D-type socket.
- IP403, IP406 V1, IP406 V2, and IP412
- IP500 running R4.2 or earlier; Professional Edition is required
- IP500 running R5.0 or higher
- IP500 V2 running R6.0 or higher