Avaya IP400 Phone 30 V2 (700359912)
The Avaya IP400 Phone 30 V2 provides 30 additional analog station ports for your Avaya IP Office system.
Please call for availability.
Avaya IP400 Phone 30 V2 Features
- Provides an additional 30 Plain Ordinary Telephone (POT) ports for use with analog telephones
- Changes from V1 to V2: With IP Office 3.1, the message waiting indication (MWI) on each POT port can be configured for None, On, 51V Stepped, 81V, Line Reversal A or Line Reversal B. On uses the default determined by the system locale. POT ports on a Phone V2 module can additionally be configured for 101V operation. The ports do not include a ringing capacitor. Therefore for phones where this is a requirement, connection should be via a Master socket containing ringing capacitors. The DTE serial port on the rear of the module has been changed to a 9-pin D-type socket.
- IP403, IP406 V1, IP406 V2, and IP412
- IP500 running R4.2 or earlier; Professional Edition is required
- IP500 running R5.0 or higher
- IP500 V2 running R6.0 or higher