Grandstream HandyTone 701 Analog Telephone Adapter (HT701)
The Grandstream HT701 is a next generation single port ATA (analog telephone adapter) for residential users and small businesses. Their compact size, superb voice quality, rich functionalities, strong security protection, excellent manageability and auto provisioning, as well as unrivaled affordability enable service providers to offer high quality IP voice service at extremely competitive price.
Grandstream HT701 Features
- Single FXS telephone port(supporting 5 REN) single 10/100M Ethernet port
- LEDs for Power, Internet, LINK/ACT, and Phone status
- Strong security protection of voice/data privacy using TLS/SRTP/HTTPS, secure and automated provisioning using TR069 and HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP
- Advanced Telephony features including caller ID, call waiting, 3-way conference, transfer, forward, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multi-language voice prompt, T.38 Fax, flexible dial plan
- Support comprehensive voice codecs including G.711 with Annex I/II, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC