Grandstream HandyTone 502 Analog Telephone Adapter (HT502)
The Grandstream HT502 is a powerful VoIP router. The product's inclusion of an integrated high performance NAT router and dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet WAN and LAN ports enables a shared broadband connection between multiple ethernet devices. In addition to being SIP 2.0 standard compliant, the product supports Universal Plug-in-Play (UPnP), up to 2 SIP account profiles, and advanced telephony features.
Please call for availability.
Grandstream HT502 Features
- Universal Plug-in-Play (UPnP)
- 2 FXS ports (RJ11) w/up to 2 SIP account profiles
- Dual10/100 Mpbs ports (RJ45) w/integrated router
- T.38 Fax
- HTTP/HTTPS(pending)/Telnet/TFTP Provisioning
- SIP over TCP/TLS
- IP connectivity for any phone and fax
- Web management for easy configuration and installation
- Offers traditional and advanced telephony features
- Portable and compact for use at home or on the road