Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone
The Grandstream GXP2170 is a powerful high-end IP phone that is ideal for busy users who handle high call volumes. Receptionists, administrators, sales staff and other call-intensive rolls can enjoy efficiency by utilizing the GXP2170’s 12 line keys, 4.3 inch color display LCD and 48 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys. It also provides users with the fastest possible connection speeds thanks to the device’s dual Gigabit, PoE network ports.
Please call for availability.
Grandstream GXP2170 Features
- 4.3 inch, 480x272 TFT color LCD
- HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- 12 dual-color line keys
- 48 on-screen digitally customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- 11 fixed feature keys - message, phonebook, transfer, conference, hold, headset, mute send/redial, speakerphone, volume up/down
- Up to 6 SIP accounts, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys, and up to 5-way conferencing
- Supports up to four GXP2200EXT Modules for BLF/speed-dial access to up to 160 contacts
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports
- Integrated Bluetooth V2.1
- Electronic hookswitch with RJ9 jack for use with Plantronics headsets
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af)