Grandstream GXP2135 IP Phone
The Grandstream GXP2135 is the ideal selection for busy users who value call control, productivity and usability, and manage medium to heavy call volumes. Equipped with 8 lines and 4 SIP accounts, a 2.8 inch color LCD display, and 32 digital speed dial/BLF keys, the GXP2135 enables quick and powerful usability.
Please call for availability.
Grandstream GXP2135 Features
- 2.8 inch (320x240) TFT color LCD display
- HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- 8 dual-color line keys
- 11 fixed feature keys - message, phonebook, transfer, conference, hold, headset, mute send/redial, speakerphone, volume up/down
- Up to 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 32 digitally programmable and customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Electronic hookswitch with RJ9 jack for use with Plantronics headsets
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af)