Grandstream GXP2100 IP Phone
The Grandstream GXP2100 is a next generation enterprise grade IP phone that is a perfect choice for enterprise users looking for a high quality, feature rich IP phone with affordable cost.
NOTE: The Grandstream GXP2100 has been discontinued. We will subtitute its successor, the Grandstream GXP2130
, at the same price.
Grandstream GXP2100 Features
- Back-lit 180x90 graphical LCD display with up to 8 level grayscale
- 4 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, up to 5-way conference, and up to 11 call appearances with 7 dual-color BLF extension keys
- HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
- Dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports
- Call waiting, hold, mute, transfer (blind or attended), forward, and more
- 3-way conferencing
- Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather, stock, currencies, RSS news, etc)
- Large phonebook (up to 2,000 contacts) and call history (up to 2,000 records)
- Broad interoperability with SIP based platforms
- Powered by integrated Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or external 5V power supply (included)