Grandstream GXP1782 IP Phone
The Grandstream GXP1782 is a powerful mid-range IP phone with advanced telephony features. It comes equipped with 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 8 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen.
Please call for availability.
Grandstream GXP1782 Features
- 200 x 80 backlit graphical LCD display
- HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- 8 dual-color line keys
- 8 fixed feature keys - phonebook, transfer, conference, headset, mute, send/redial, speakerphone, volume
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys
- Up to 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Dual-switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit network ports
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- Electronic hookswitch with RJ9 jack for use with Plantronics headsets
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af)