Enterasys C2G134-24P 24-Port PoE Gigabit Switch
The Enterasys C2G134-24P is a stackable switch that can be adapted and scaled to help meet your network requirements. This switch provides a management platform and an uplink to a network backbone for a stacked group of up to eight SecureStack switches. The switch also supports the use of a redundant DC power supply to help prevent downtime due to an internal power supply failure in the switch or AC power source.
Enterasys C2G134-24P Features
- 24 ports (10/100/1000 Mbps ports) connected through four RJ21 connectors
- Ports support PoE for connections to network 803.2af compliant powered devices
- SFP slots that provide you with the option of installing Small Form Pluggable (SFP) Mini GBICs for 1000BASE SX/LX fiber optic connections.
- Rear panel connectors for high speed connections in a stack configuration.
- Rear panel Redundant Power Supply connector used to connect to an optional SecureStack C2 PoE Redundant Power Supply