Plantronics CS530 Wireless Headset Package for ShoreTel IP Phones
The Plantronics CS530 Wireless Headset is the direct replacement for the the Plantronics CS70N. Featuring the latest in DECT technology and a new streamlined design, the CS530 gives you all-day comfort and all-star performance.
Certified Refurbished: $139.99
CS530 Wireless Headset Features
- Range up to 350 feet away for maximum mobility
- DECT technology provides better audio, eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks
- Up to 6 hours talk time
- Lightweight over-the-ear design
- Premium wideband audio quality, noise-canceling microphone
- One-touch call answer/end, volume up/down, mute, and flash controls
- Smart power management system optimizes for range and talk time
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Shoretel IP phones support 'Load Detection' and do not require an Electronic Hook Switch cord or HL10 handset lifter. The CS530 connects directly to the headset port on the bottom of the phone.
- For users who often answer their headset while away from the desk, the RD-1 ring detector can be added to the CS530 wireless headset. The RD-1 sends a ringer alert to the headset when your desk phone rings (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- ShoreTel IP Phones - IP 212K, 230, 265, 420, 480, 480G, 485G, 530, 560, 560G, 565G