Plantronics CS520 Wireless Headset Package for ShoreTel IP Phones
The Plantronics CS520 wireless headset features a new binaural design, streamlined base and improved performance, all with the same dependability for wireless productivity that has made the CS series a best seller.
For users who often answer their headset while away from the desk, the RD-1 ring detector can be added to this solution. The RD-1 sends a ringer alert to the headset when your desk phone rings (see drop down menu option).
CS520 Wireless Headset Features
- Range up to 350 feet away for maximum mobility
- DECT technology provides better audio, eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks
- Up to 9 hours talk time
- Secure over-the-head binaural headband provides all day comfort
- Premium wideband audio quality, noise-canceling microphone
- One-touch call answer/end, volume up/down, mute, and flash controls
- Smart power management system optimizes for range and talk time
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Shoretel IP phones support 'Load Detection' and do not require an Electronic Hook Switch cord or HL10 handset lifter. The CS520 connects directly to the headset port on the bottom of the phone.
- For users who often answer their headset while away from the desk, the RD-1 ring detector can be added to the CS520 wireless headset. The RD-1 sends a ringer alert to the headset when your desk phone rings (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- ShoreTel IP Phones - IP 212K, 230, 265, 420, 480, 480G, 485G, 530, 560, 560G, 565G