Contact SWEET! Standard Edition for Avaya IP Office
Contact SWEET! Standard Edition has been designed for the growing business, their owners and managers who need an easy to use call reporting solution to optimize business operations. Comprehensive historical reports for extensions, agents and groups, arm you with the information you need to streamline business operations, make necessary changes and ultimately improve the way you are providing service to your customers in a cost effective and intuitive solution.
ON SALE! Offer ends 12/31/2017.
Sale Price: $699.99 Regular:
Contact SWEET! Standard Edition Features
- Interfaces with Avaya IP Office via System Monitor - No additional IP Office licenses required.
- Historical Reports for 200 Extensions - Base price includes historical reports for up to 200 extensions at a single site. Can optionally add remote sites and historical reports to additional bundles of 100 extensions for larger systems (sold separately; see drop down options above).
- Avaya DevConnect Certification - A fully tested solution for the Avaya IP Office system.
- Increase Productivity - Track agent activity to ensure they are operating at maximum efficiency. Use reports to better manage staffingg to meet your customers needs.
- Reduce Costs - Receive automatic alerts for misuse and excessive call durations. Analyze historical reports to better manage costs.
- Identify Trends - Text and graphical reports provide comprehensive views into all calling activity - inbound, outbound and internal. Use this information to be proactive in resolving issues and optimizing business operations.
- Schedule Reports - Save time by automatically emailing reports daily, weekly, monthly or on demand.
- Drill-Down Capabilities - Get high-level metrics or granular details on all of your extensions, agents and hunt groups and reduce the need for dozens of separate reports.
- Service Levels - Evaluate individual and group performance with service level reporting. Keep your customer service standards high by setting and maintaining company-wide goals.
- Cradle-to-Grave Details - Get the details on every step of a call from the moment the call comes in to when the customer hangs up the phone, giving you a better understanding of the customer experience.
- Call Accounting - Use historical reports to analyze patterns and trends in your calling. Use this information to learn about peak calling times, extension durations and more.