Cisco 7961G Unified IP Phone (CP-7961G=)
The Cisco 7961G Unified IP Phone, a key offering in the IP Phone portfolio, is a full-featured IP phone primarily for manager and executive needs.
Certified Refurbished - Factory finished casing, NEW button set, NEW handset, and NEW handset cord!
Cisco 7961G Features
- Large, pixel-based LCD display that provides information such as date and time, calling party name, number, and digits dialed
- 6 programmable line and feature keys
- 4 dynamic soft keys to guide users through call features and functions
- Built-in headset port and high quality speakerphone with mute
- Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet switch
- Messages key offers direct access to voicemail
- Pre-loaded with SCCP for use with Cisco Call Manager Multi-protocol capable (SCCP, SIP, and MGCP)
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- Configuration can be automatic or manual via DHCP, TFTP, Cisco Unified CallManagers, and backup Cisco Unified CallManagers
- Powered by local 48VDC power supply (sold separately; see drop down option below), any Cisco Inline Power-capable blades and boxes, or by 802.3af PoE Firmware upgradeable