Cisco 7936 IP Conference Station (CP-7936=)
The Cisco 7936 is a full-featured, IP-based, hands-free conference station for use on desktops and conference rooms.
Please call for availability.
Cisco 7936 Features
- Exceptional voice quality virtually eliminates echoes, reverberations, and truncated words for natural two-way conversation
- Backlit display which exhibits date/time, calling party name/number, digits dialed, and feature and line status
- External microphone ports for use with option external microphones to increase coverage (sold separately; see drop down option below)
- 3 soft keys and menu navigation keys for access to call features and functions
- Standard features include hold, transfer, release, mute, and conference
- Web and LCD-based configuration
- Feature updates facilitates Cisco CallManager upgrades along with advances in system capabilities
- SCCP protocol
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- Single 10/100BaseT Ethernet LAN connection