Cisco SPA509G 12-Line IP Phone
The Cisco SPA509G provides comprehensive interoperability with Cisco UC300 and UC500 systems as well with SIP compatible equipment from VoIP infrastructure leaders.
Please call for availability.
Cisco SPA509G Features
- Pixel based 128 x 64 monochrome LCD display
- 12 voice lines and 4 independent SIP registrations
- 4 soft key buttons and 4-way navigation cluster
- Supports wideband audio
- Fixed features include mute, hold, headset, settings, and volume control
- Voicemail retrieval button and message waiting light
- Built-in high quality microphone, full-duplex speakerphone, integrated 2.5 mm headset jack
- 2 Ethernet LAN ports with integrated switch (100BASE-T)
- Can add up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules for 64 additional buttons
- Powered via 802.3af PoE or optional 5V DC power supply (see option above)
- SIP compatible for use with open source IP PBX platforms and hosted telephony solutions
- SPCP compatible for use with Cisco Unified Communications 300 (UC300) and 500 (UC500) Series for Small Business