Cisco SPA303 3-Line IP Phone
Based on SIP, the Cisco SPA303 IP Phone provides comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
Please call for availability.
Cisco SPA303 Features
- Pixel-based monochrome display (128 x 64)
- 3-line business class phone with line indication
- 4-soft key buttons and 4 way navigational cluster
- Fixed features include mute, headset, speakerphone, and hold
- Message retrieval key with message waiting light
- High quality microphone and speaker
- Integrated 2.5 mm headset jack
- 2-port 10/100BASE-T switch for collocated PC
- Includes 5V AC power supply; not PoE compatible
- SIP compatible for use with open source IP PBX platforms and hosted telephony solutions
- SPCP compatible for use with Cisco Unified Communications 300 (UC300) and 500 (UC500) Series for Small Business