SALE ENDS 07/05/2016!
Cisco SPA112 2-Port Phone Adapter (SPA112)
The Cisco SPA112 includes two standard telephone ports to connect existing analog phones or fax machines to a VoIP service provider. Each phone line can be configured independently. With the Cisco SPA112, users can protect and extend their investment in their existing analog telephones, conference speakerphones, and fax machines as well as control their migration to IP voice with an extremely affordable, reliable solution.
Sale Price: $37.99 Regular:
Cisco SPA112 Features
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection
- Provides high-quality, clear-sounding voice, using advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the industry-leading voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with fax machines or analog phone devices
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment
- Requires service with compatible VoIP service provider