Cisco ATA 190 Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA190)
The Cisco ATA 190 Analog Telephone Adapter is a handset-to-Ethernet adapter that turns traditional telephone devices into IP devices. Customers can take advantage of the many new and exciting IP telephony applications by connecting their analog devices to Cisco ATAs.
Please call for availability.
Cisco ATA 190 Features
- Supports 2 voice ports, each with its own independent telephone number
- Single Ethernet port
- Connects legacy telephones to IP-based networks
- Flexible configuration and provisioning options
- Clear, natural-sounding voice quality
- Supports Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Small form factor design
- Enhanced security
- The Cisco ATA 190 is compatible with Cisco UCM Versions 8.5(1), 8.6(2), 9.1(2), 10.0(1) and later.