Cisco ATA 187 Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA187-I1-A=)
The Cisco ATA 187 Analog Telephone Adaptor is a handset-to-Ethernet adapter that turns traditional telephone devices into IP devices. Customers can take advantage of the many new and exciting IP telephony applications by connecting their analog devices to Cisco ATAs.
Please call for availability.
Cisco ATA 187 Features
- Supports 2 voice ports, each with its own independent telephone number
- Single Ethernet port
- Connects legacy telephones to IP-based networks
- Flexible configuration and provisioning options
- Clear, natural-sounding voice quality
- Supports Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Small form factor design
- Enhanced security
- The Cisco ATA 187 is compatible with Cisco UCM Versions 7.1.5, 8.0.5, or higher