Cisco ATA 186 Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA186-I1-A)
The Cisco ATA 186 Analog Telephone Adaptor is a handset-to-Ethernet adaptor that turns traditional telephone devices into IP devices. Customers can take advantage of the many new and exciting IP telephony applications by connecting their analog devices to Cisco ATAs.
Please call for availability.
Cisco ATA 186 Features
- Supports 2 voice ports, each with its own independent telephone number
- Single Ethernet port
- Connects legacy telephones to IP-based networks
- Flexible configuration and provisioning options
- Clear, natural-sounding voice quality
- Supports multiple protocols for interoperability and deployment flexibility (SIP and SCCP)
- Small form factor design
- Enhanced security
- One of the following licenses are required for each ATA depending on your system environment - CallManager Unit license (SW-CCM-UL-ANA); Unit license for SIP (SW-SMH-UL-ATA-1P); Cisco CallManager Express license for each ATA (SW-CCME-UL-ANA)